|We will not be beaten on price||10,000+ golf tour packages completed|
|All tours personally overseen by former Golf pro||24 hour support from our St Andrews Office|
includes Sunningdale Golf Course, Wentworth West Course, Walton Heath, The Berkshire…
includes Formby Golf Club, Southport & Ainsdale G.C, Hillside G.C., Royal Liverpool, Royal Lytham & St Annes Golf Club…
If touring around the world excites you, and to top that, if you are an avid golf aficionado, then we’ve got something incredible up our sleeve! Here’s presenting England Golf Breaks – that’s exactly what we call our uniquely designed packages at AGS.
In every golf package we design, we meticulously blend the glory of the game with the thrill of exploring a new vacation spot. And we are no novices at doing that! At AGS over 10,000 tours have reached fruition successfully.
So why not try one of our exclusively designed England Golf Breaks on your next getaway?
Why Settle For Anything Less than Best?
Avid vacationers across the globe trust AGS for several reasons. We professionally design best value golf tours in several parts of the world. We have deep-rooted our expertise at Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Italy, South Africa, Spain, Portugal as well as England. We even arrange for premium golf tours to be a part of the extremely popular England golf championships at the British Open.
We create and offer customized packages, prioritizing your travel and recreational needs. AGS invites you to experience the plush beauty of the finest heritage golf courses, clubbed with highly sophisticated accommodation and professional golfing sessions.
Our specially designed packages for large corporate or business groups are a huge hit globally. Right from first-rate transport facilities and superior catering services, to online and telephonic customer support round the clock, AGS does it the best. And you can access all this at a price that’s unbeatable in the industry!
The Exquisite Elegance of England Courses
There are few places in the world as elite as England when it comes to leisure travel. Golf, of course, is another bright feather in its cap! Our breaks are something that you must definitely look forward to, to truly fuel your penchant for the sport of gentlemen.
Whether it’s the Royal Liverpool, the Royal Birkdale or Royal Lytham St Annes; expect nothing short of majestic treatment on your next England golf tour. These are some of the finest golf courses where some of the most influential golf in the world is played. And don’t be surprised to hear that these will be the turfs that will define your tryst with golf during your stay in exciting England.
That’s not all about your imminent England Golf Breaks; let’s take you through the detailing.
Choosing the best among England Golf Packages
We offer a range of England Golf Breaks for our elite customers across the world. Our choicest golf vacation tours are the following:
1) English Open Courses
2) England’s Golf Coast
3) Courses Around London and
4) South West and Wales
All these specially designed England golf course trips include 24×7 on call support from our local office, sightseeing and 6 rounds of the sport – Golf.
We’ll now take you through the details of one of our most successful England’s Golf Coast package to help you understand the itinerary.
England’s Golf Coast – The Itinerary
● Arrive at Manchester or an airport in London, where an AGS rep will be ready to greet you.
● Choose to drive on your own or be driven to the Vincent Hotel at Southport for a seven nights stay.
● Your first golf playing destination is the famous Hillside Course described fondly by Greg Norman as having the best back nine in Britain. Also, golf legend Jack Nicklaus describes this course as “wild looking links”.
● Next, you play at the Formby Golf Club, well-known for its magnificent contrasting character. The course has pinewoods as well as mature sand dunes running through it. The club takes pride in preserving its lush greens; and ornamental heather borders the rough and testing tee shot points.
● A game at the popular Southport and Ainsdale club is your next destination. The club has hosted the world-famous Ryder Cup on two occasions. This course oozes splendour especially because of its sea breeze, beautiful yellow gorse and heather.
● Here we have Royal Lytham next in your itinerary. This one is one of the most prominent global courses; having hosted two Ryder Cups and close to a dozen Open Championships.
● Built in 1869 and the second oldest seaside course in England, the Royal Liverpool is your next golf destination. Revel in the historic legacy of this course – an opportunity that few experience and most envy.
● The No 1in England, the Royal Birkdale, is your next step forward. This exotic location bags among the highest in world rankings.
● Your departure is scheduled from Manchester or any London airport.
The tour pricing varies on the basis of whether you choose an escorted tour or to self drive. Your self-driven minivan can be shared among 4, comes fully insured and with GPS installed. The package includes the availability of a private guide / luxury mini-coach driver all through the tour; on a sharing-for-8 basis.
You may also request for room upgrades, booking for caddies or carts, restaurants recommendations, sightseeing tours or non-golf activities as a part of our top quality service.
The Excitement Awaits You
AGS is at the forefront of the travel and tourism industry. We maintain our top position by offering the best-in-class customer support to all our esteemed clients. You can drop us an email or make a quick call either to our number 1-888-529-2448 for USA/Canada or +44 (0) 1334 458 138 for anywhere else in the world to get an answer to the simplest of concerns. Best yet, fill the tiny online form in a minute and get a quote based on that.
Is there a reason why you should not choose to go with the best-in-the-world England Golf Breaks? In fact, it’s a perfect getaway for a vacation and especially for golf lovers! So go ahead and unleash your passion for the sport in the most sophisticated manner!